Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Proteostasis Therapeutics

Proteostasis Therapeutics' rockets to 4-fold gain on massive volume after positive trial results

Shares of Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. PTI, +311.38% blasted off to a four-fold gain (up 301%) on extremely heavy volume after the biopharmaceutical company announced positive results from a phase 1 trial of its cystic fibrosis treatment. Volume spiked to over 44 million shares, compared with the full-day average of 152,000 shares. The company said changes in sweat chloride concentration and in percent predicted FEV (ppFEV) were assessed, and dose-dependent improvements were observed. For ppFEV, "a maximum and statistically significant increase" from baseline was reported, and a "statistically significant" increase from placebo was also noted.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pr...of2&yptr=yahoo

jetzt auf -> www.trading-stocks.de

finviz Stock Screener

Bitcoin Trading

AW: Proteostasis Therapeutics

Is Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:PTI) Worth US$10.35 Based On Intrinsic Value?

In this article I am going to calculate the intrinsic value of Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:PTI) by taking the expected future cash flows and discounting them to today’s value. I will use the discounted cash flows (DCF) model. Don’t get put off by the jargon, the math behind it is actually quite straightforward. Anyone interested in learning a bit more about intrinsic value should have a read of the Simply Wall St analysis model. If you are reading this and its not October 2018 then I highly recommend you check out the latest calculation for Proteostasis Therapeutics by following the link below.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/prote...192043677.html
    jetzt auf -> www.trading-stocks.de

finviz Stock Screener

Bitcoin Trading

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X